Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prints of My Work...

Thank you to everyone of you who has been so encouraging. I am delighted to be illustrating again! It is such a freeing experience....a wonderful escape from the daily-ness of life. I have had several friends ask about prints of my work. It is something I am pursuing and am flattered that my illustrations could possibly grace the walls of your home, office or church. My artwork is still in the re-discovering process...the fledgling stages. As my style continues to develop, and my artwork becomes more cohesive, I will pursue printing. In the meantime, please ENJOY!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

San Antonio, Texas, United States
I am a native San Antonio, Texan. I am the proud mother of two amazing daughters. I graduated from Texas State University in 1987 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Commercial Art with an emphasis on design and illustration. I worked for two years in the advertising industry and quickly realized it was not for me. I have enjoyed being a freelance illustrator and a fine artist. I have designed and illustrated children's paintings, murals, as well as commissioned pieces for clients' homes.